Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What are my rights in a spam snail mail situation?

This will be the 3rd time I've warned a company to stop sending me solicitation via snail mail to my mailing address. I'm trying to craft a final warning to this company to get their attention and finally delete my address from their database. What are my rights and who can I contact if I pursue to sue and how would I word this in a professional matter?|||It is a piece of mail. If it upsets you, throw it away without opening it. What would make you think you have to get it stopped? Chuck it in the trash. When they get no response after a certain amount of time, they will quit sending stuff.





I'm not really aware of any law that prevents mailing solicitations to anyone. I don't think you can claim that you have had harm done to you if a piece of mail meeting postal regulations shows up in your mail box.





I think there is some underlying personal problem or phobia you haven't told us about here.














`|||You are going about this the wrong way. To succeed you need to make this contractual, and that is specific in its construction.





The depth of your question exceeds this forum

No comments:

Post a Comment