Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is snail you find from the backyard the same snail you eat? Does it both taste similar?

I ate snail but it was real tiny but then I see another snail like the one you can see in the backyard...not in my mine's but I saw it in someone else's....I was wondering if you eat the snail found in backyards?|||Depends on where you live. Brown snails that are found in California is the same that the french use. YOu need to clean them because there is a possibility that the snail might have eaten poisenous plants. I was told to put them in a pail and feed them spaghettis. http://articles.sfgate.com/2003-05-05/ba鈥?/a>





this might help|||Yup, you should feel free to go ahead and eat any snail you find. They're covered in an antibiotic film, so they are actually good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment