Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Can I keep a snail in my half gallon fish bowl and what would it eat?

I have Freeze dried bloodworms, frog pellets, betta pellets, and fish flakes. Also what type of snail?|||Yah. You could keep it in there. But you couldnt have ANYTHING else in there. And they eat Algae. So pretty much nothing, unless you wanna buy Algae Wafers. (:|||I have one Ramhorn snail. It is about 1 inch. Don't have more because they can take over your take %26amp; even get in the filter. Very hard to get rid of them when you do. This is true with any snail. They prefer to dine on debris. They are great little helper in cleaning your tank. I have included a website that will tell you of the different kinds for your tank. Good luck %26amp; God bless you.|||Yep those little bowls are too small for anything beside small inverts. A snail is perfect though. If you have enough algae growth it should be fine. Otherwise I would suggest algae pellets or small amounts of vegetation.

No comments:

Post a Comment