Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Usually we get money back during tax time,this year we had to pay and use snail mail. What about our stimulus?

Usually we get money back during taxtime, this year we had to pay and use snail mail. How will we recieve our stimulus check via Direct deposit like previous years or via snail mail because that is how we filed since we owed money. Our accountant is never available to find out. And I haven't been able to find anything online to suggest which way it would be. I can't determine when my check will come because I don't know which way it will be coming. Thanks bunches guys!!|||My husband and I filed separately, both of us had to mail ours in this year too. I got money back and chose it to be direct deposited so I get my stimulus payment this friday. My husband had to pay and he paid by check so he doesn't get his until June. So I am pretty sure you will be receiving a check instead of direct deposit.|||I'm not sure if this pertains to your situation or not, but...


The account information used for an incoming direct debit payment to the IRS cannot be used as the account information for the direct deposit of the stimulus payment. People who choose direct debit to pay a balance due will receive their stimulus payments by paper check through the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment