Friday, December 2, 2011

Snail got stuck on my dog for a minute or less?

I just let my puppy out and before we went back in there was a snail that caught onto him. I shook it off. My dog sleeps with me. Would it be unhealthy to allow him to sleep on my bed tonight? It's too late to give him a shower.|||go ahead and use a damp cloth with some mild soap and wash the area. then wipe him down all over with it. he should be fine to sleep with you. and since he was out side, who really knows what else has gone on. you are only worried because you caught it. ^.^ who knows what kinda bugs the fellow was rolling on other days.|||Your fine!!|||L'escargot with garlic butter...good stuff.|||Snail goo is harmless; if it was the least bit dangerous I would've died a long time a go.|||your fine..... people eat snails..... they get stuck to my dogs all the time.... they get really scared but that is the worst part....|||There shouldn't ba a problem with sleeping with him.But I would take him to the vet just to be on the safe side.Hope everything goes great!!|||no worries.|||it's just a little snail slime, it's really not a big deal. it won't hurt to bring him to bed with you. if it bothers you, just use a baby wipe on him or something.|||Why would it be unhealthy? Your dog probaby would've eaten it if it hadn't got stuck on his fur. Wipe the slime off and let him in the bed with you.|||Lol, the snail isn't of any harm. You'll be fine. My guy brought a ladybug in bed the other night, and we both watched it go when I dropped it out the window n_n





Dirt is healthier than using sanitizers and antimicrobial "this n that" all the time. I mean, children raised by hysterically-clean moms apparently are more apt to have allergies, right? Play in the dirt with your doggie XD I do!





Edit in:


Chickety Chick:


"There shouldn't ba a problem with sleeping with him.But I would take him to the vet just to be on the safe side.Hope everything goes great!!


13 minutes ago


Source(s):


Experience."





Deecat: I just want to say that is the funniest answer I could have imagined for this question XD|||Dirt isn't 'dirty'...there's more bacteria on your toilet flush handle than on that snail---or on your dog.


Sleep well. nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment