Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tank with female bettas, and mystery snail...What else can go in?

I just recieved a 10 gallon tank, and I am planning on putting at least 3 female bettas in there, along with a golden mystery snail (probably just one so Im not over-run with them), and Im not sure what else. I was thinking a alage-eating type fish like a cory or something else small. Any suggestions?|||Corydoras are not algae eating fish. But a shoal of cories of 3-4 is fine as bottom feeder, who eat uneaten food. NOT dead fish, decaying plants, and rotten food.





As for a algae eater 2 ottos is fine.








("'\(o.o)/"')|||i would do 1 betta and some platies.|||You could do ghost shrimp they are small and clean. They also clean the bottom of your aquarium. I have two along with my algea eater, frog and guppies.!! Not to mention they are like 10cents at wal-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment