Friday, December 2, 2011

How long before a Clippers home game should I expect to receive my tickets via snail-mail?

I purchased Clippers tickets for the April 14, 2010 home game through ticketmaster. I chose the snail-mail option because it was free and it was January. The confirmation email said they would email when they were ready to mail them out, but now it's two weeks before the game, and I'm not sure if it's normal to not have my tickets in hand already. Someone please tell me I'm not out several hundred bucks. I didn't buy ticket insurance.|||Similar situation happened with me where I purchased tickets through ticketmaster... they sent me my tickets via snail-mail and finally received them (in a package) a few days before the event.





You're not out several hundred bucks.. they just tend to send them a few days before the date of the event

No comments:

Post a Comment