Friday, December 2, 2011

How to feed a snail once fish are all dead?

I bought a little snail for my fishtank because they are known to clean the moss off the glass walls. But all my fish are now dead so I wonder how to feed it if there's no fish poo/moss etc to eat? Do I keep sprinkling fish flakes in there? Thanks|||Algae wafers spinach, green beans, peas and lettuce|||boiled vegetables|||I once had to move my snail out of the tank because I was treating the tank for an illness. I gave him flakes because I didn't have any algae wafers and he was fine. He did poop a lot though...





He'd probably do better with algae wafers but I'm sure fish flakes will work fine. :)|||their purpose is to eat algae right?


then just let them be. they'll be eating up and making your tank cleaner.


if you want to feed them, just drop in blanched vegetable, like spinach.


they'll love it.





but remember as snails are bottom feeders, they don't need to be fed everyday.


twice or thrice a week is okay|||Algea wafers you can pick up at a local pet store...... fish flakes are fine


What kind of snail?


Mystery snail?

No comments:

Post a Comment