Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do you get a career/job? (Preferable salary, with benefits) I fax, and or email and or snail mail and or?

How do you get a career/job? (Preferable salary, with benefits) I fax, and or email and or snail mail and or drop off my resume and or portfolio to ever place I can. I call places. I am in the IL Army National Guard and have a Bachelors Degree. I am willing to relocate. I tried government/civil servant and private companies. Any suggestions or comments please let me know. THANK YOU!|||Please prepare a good resume and post it on job portals for free !


Jobs will pour in !!|||There is something about your resume and/or your approach that is not getting you through the door. You may want to have a professional resume writer look at and reformat your information. Also, if you have access to the career services department at your college, contact them and ask for help, and referrals to companies. They definitely want you to be successful, as you are their product.





Another idea is a career coach. Sometimes it's not what you're doing, but what you should be considering that is the roadblock.

No comments:

Post a Comment