Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to feed my black mystery snail?

I have a 3gal. tank with 2 sunset coral platies, 1 white cloud minnow, a cory catfish and a black mystery snail. The snail (Torro) seems quite happy running along the substrate and picking stuff up, but I've heard that you can feed him vegetables. I've tried sinking blanched lettuce and peas and corn but he never eats any of it. Any suggestions? Or will he be alright? I also have sinking pellets for the catfish. but I'm sure he eats those too.


Thanks!|||You can also try sinking algae wafers. If it's by passing the blanched veggies, chances are Torro is getting plenty to eat just grazing around.



On a side note: assuming the fish are all juviniles...... as those fish and snail grow, that 3 gal is going to get pretty crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment