Friday, December 2, 2011

How to remove snail from clothes?

I think I sat on a snail. It looks like there is snail squoosh on my new dress. The dress is hand wash only so I tried to get it off with warm water which didn't work, then I tried washing it at a low heat but the snail is still there! It is a new dress so I don't want to throw it away but I don't want to go around all snaily either!


Help please??|||Apply soap to the area and let it soak in. Then lay in in a tub of warm water for a couple hours. Scrub the area gently with a soft bristle brush. Do this to both sides of the area.





This is about all I can think of to do. I've never heard of such a thing before.|||I wonder if you put your dress in a bag and then put it in the freezer over night. This might enable you to lift off the frozen slime rather chewing gum.





Another idea is to soak the area with white vinegar, leave to soak in and then wash with a biological powder and washing soda. Washing soda will shift axle grease from clothes, so a little squashed snail should be no problem.|||You may have to take it to a dry cleaners.


Warm and hot water id a bad idea, it can cause the stain to set it.


Try putting a little laundry detergent on the spot and letting it sit for 20 minutes, then wash in cold and let it drip dry.


DO NOT put it in a dryer till the stain s gone.


A dryer will definately set the stain in.|||Try some spot spray for pre-treating laundry then use a toothbrush to rub it in really well.|||Pick it off?


Lawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment