Thursday, November 24, 2011

When was the last time you used snail mail?

Since it's so hard for me to respect my mother to her face after a series of horrible events, I've decided to rely on snail mail to bring us together again. She sucks at email.





When I travel, I want to send my friends old fashion postcards. I think it would be fun.





When was the last time you used snail mail? Online shopping doesn't count!|||Last week . . . I used to email my Dad regularly, but since he died, I have had to resort to 'snail mail', as my Mom does not understand computers, and has hearing problems not related to volume (or, lack of it). I find lots of nice cards %26amp; their envelopes at thrift stores, for very reasonable price, especially when they are being sold in small packs of 10 to 12 each. (Many 'blank' cards are often put together in plastic bags to sell together, where I shop. Sometimes paperclips have been used to hold cards %26amp; their envelopes together, which can leave an indentation, though.) Postage is SO high now, that it is very helpful to be able to purchase the cards themselves at low cost! They are rarely the fancy type of cards, but, we are more interested in keeping contact, than anything else! And, I get a wider variety of cards that way, too!|||I use snail mail all the time. Last letter went out last week|||last week to pay bills|||I still use it monthly. There are 3 of my bills that I can't pay online :( Lol so I have to snail mail them! Postcards are fun..I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment