Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have about seven or eight snail eggs sacks in my fish tank what should I do?

I have a few sack of eggs of snails in my fish tank, the thing is that I am not sure if they come from my yellow snails or if they come from the tiny dark snails that came attach to my yellow snails. The sacks are transparent and I know they are eggs sacks do to previuos research, but now that I saw this other two tiny dark snails I dont know if they are from them or from my yellow snail. Is there any link with different kinds of snails picture where I can identify my tiny snails? What do I do when they hatch, I know they will in one more week. Thank you for your help and advise.|||Hi R C first of all thanks for adding me your contact. You just gotta wait for the snails to hatch then you will know.


When they hatch put them in a seperate tank. For feeding just feed them standard foods.|||buy dwarf puffers, theyre 100% freshwater and they love snails. they could eat up any snail problems you have in your tank and would munch them eggs too!

Report Abuse


|||i would get rid of them or you will end up with so many snells you wont know what to do and they will be all over everything! i had one attach itself to my favorite fish and they wont stop there as they will keep multipling so I would nip this problem in the butt now or your tank wont ever be the same again!|||Take a picture of them and show them to someone at your pet store. if you are unsure of they're origin and are worried they would be harmful, simply remove them or isolate them in a smaller tank.|||Clean out all but one or they will over run you're tank.Now do you have common snails and these are from them or all-the sudden they appeared.If you didn't buy snails and now you have them destroy then all they are bad snails|||if u want to keep them u should but if u don't u can always give them to a pet store they would propally sell them|||better isolate them 1st before they hatch or your tank will be over run by snails.|||if they hatch you can sell them to petsmart or something

No comments:

Post a Comment