Thursday, November 24, 2011

What do they do when you order a fish? Is it safe to buy a nerite snail online?

i was wondering, wat do they do when you order a snail? should i do it? also, how many nerite snails (preferably olive if this online thing works out) in a 10 gallon tank with 4 neon tetras and 1 betta? should i get another neon tetra? i don't want to many snails. probably just like one. where can i buy them?


thx!|||when you order fish on line the ship them over night or next day what else you would want to know about it I have no idea


but I don't think I would order fish I can go to the local pet store and get I like hand selecting my fish when I can





the ones I order from on line are the ones I can't find in my area and I never order during the winter and can say I haven't had any problems except with some bad angels once|||I would want to see any fish or animals personally before I would purchase....

No comments:

Post a Comment