Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can i tell if there is enough algae in my tank for my snail?

Okay, so I have a 5 gallon tank. It holds, 4 african dwarf frogs, and a snail. I believe its an ivory mystery snail, I'm not too sure, he was a gift. But what I'm worried about is if there is enough algae in the tank for him? Tomorrow I'm planning on putting in sand instead of the gravel. But I may leave just a few pieces of gravel in there for him. Help!|||No reason to keep any gravel in there if you don't want it. It doesn't matter how much algae is in your tank, there are other foods you can feed it like algae wafers and veggies. To ensure good life and growth out of a snail it's a good idea to feed regardless of algae in the tank.|||You can feed the snail sinking fish food or fresh veges if there is not enough algae.





Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment